Working Horse & Cattle Ranch 90 Minutes from New York City
34 Kilcoin Road
White Lake, NY 12786
- Price: 8,500,000 USD Property Area: 200.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Trail Riding, All Around, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Beginner Lessons, Cutting, Reining, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming, Events, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Farm Manager house, woodworking shop, equipment shop, recreational ponds, stock pon Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 7.00
- Age: 2 House Area: 8,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Adirondack Rustic Lodge
If you are looking for privacy and connecting with nature, this 200+ acre horse and cattle ranch will be sure to catch your eye. Abundant wildlife including bald eagles, white tail deer, red fox and wild turkeys roam this beautiful working ranch that is located just 90 minutes from New York City. Located just five minutes from Bethel Woods Center for the Arts and 10 minutes from Resorts World Casino. Rolling hills with lush pastures and stately trees surround the property.
The gated main entrance has a waterfall and a 14' custom iron gate that opens to a 4,000' paved private road leading to the ranch. There is also a secondary service/delivery entrance bordering a state highway for easy accessibility. Four-rail split fencing leads you to the ranch's entrance. The ranch property has miles of pipe rail fencing that requires little to no maintenance. The ranch consists of a Main Lodge, Guest House, Farm Manager's House, Two Horse Barns, Woodworking Shop, Equipment Shop, Six Run-in Sheds, Two Recreational Ponds and Four Spring-fed Livestock Ponds. There are 10 fenced paddocks/pastures and a three mile private trail.
The main lodge is an 8,500 square-foot stone and timber home with approximately 3,000 square-feet of elevated covered decks. As you enter through the stone arch ways and into the main foyer, you might feel as though you have walked into "John Dutton's" house in the TV series "Yellowstone." There are views of the hills, pastures, ponds, livestock, and wildlife from every room. Designed and built with an extraordinary team of artisans including wood carvers, painters and furniture makers, this lodge is as unique as they come. Two life size carved bears are dancing on the second story bridge to the tunes from a younger bear playing the violin. One of the custom guest beds provides a feeling of sleeping under the stars. A bear takes time out to read a book in the large library.
• Five unique timber bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
• Three massive stone fireplaces framed by large cedar logs
• Beamed private office
• Large unique library
• Billiard room
• Large stone wine cellar
• Hobby room
• Large kitchen with granite countertops, new Wolf and Sub-zero appliances
• Great room with 30' high stone fireplace
• Art gallery
• Large dining room with views
• 60' covered log walkway leading to 4,500 square-foot, radiant-heated garage/shop with 4 garage doors and storage above
• 3,600 square-feet newly renovated guest house with 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, large ranch dining room, and 360° views of pastures and ponds.
• 2,400 square-feet renovated 1800s farmhouse for ranch manager
• 5,900 square-feet lower horse barn with 11 - 12'x12' stalls with custom fronts and outside Dutch doors, frost-free hydrants at every stall, feed room, tack room, and hay loft
• 4,000 square-feet heated upper horse barn with 5-12' x 12' stalls with custom fronts and outside Dutch doors, frost-free hydrants at every stall, feed room, office, and 3 garage doors.
• Four spring fed ponds for livestock
• Two recreation ponds
• Access to 1,000 acre lake
• Six run-in sheds, 2 with hay storage
• 3,300 square-feet heated Woodworking shop with 6 garage doors
• 2,000 square-feet new Equipment shop with 6 garage doors for equipment and farm maintenance.
• 1,000 square-feet feed room, 2 livestock isolation stalls, 2 garage doors for ATV storage