Broken Heart Ranch & Equestrian Center
3120 FM 1995
Van, Texas 75790
- Price: 1,995,000 USD Property Area: 55.49 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, 3-Day Event
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 4,111 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
Broken Heart Ranch and arena, an income-producing property with 2 independent trainers who bring their own clients with horses and who are wanting to stay. Also perfect for events (cutting-horse, barrel-racing) and as a horse hotel. State-of-the-art equine facilities include 150' x 120' covered show arena, barns with 34 stalls, banquet room, dance hall, and bunkhouse. Updated home is very comfortable with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a huge living area has an amazing stone fireplace and hearth. The chef will love this kitchen with lots of stained cabinets, breakfast bar, sub-zero fridge, double ovens and gas range. The master bedroom has a sitting area and is split from other bedrooms for privacy. For special guests, a Mother-in-law suite is spacious with living area and private bath. Custom gunite pool is perfect for cooling off in the hot Texas summer! Mudroom leads to 4 car garage. Beautiful acreage is fenced and cross fenced with large shop, RV hook-ups, 2 ponds & 2 wells with one producing 60 gals-a-minute. Property is bounded on the south by the upper Neches River and bisected by Sand Creek, creating rich pasture land and woods which double as a prime hunting area and grazing, as well as affording 4-wheeler enthusiasts a fun area to explore. Van is approximately 1 hour east of Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex and 30 minutes to Tyler. Charming East Texas awaits horse lovers or professional equine enthusiasts.