Secluded horse property. Irrigated pasture, corrals, barn, home, shop, utility buildings.
885 Lane 11
Powell, Wyoming 82435
- Price: 420,000 USD Property Area: 6.58 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Western Riding, All Around
- Special Amenities: deck, patio, mature tree Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Central HVAC, heat pump, wood stove, well, septic, 1 cfs district irrigation water righ
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 41 House Area: 1,897 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: ranch manufactured
Price reduced 30K 10-20-21. Fabulous 6.58-acre horse property, private drive off a paved road, two miles from Powell, WY. Secluded rural location, with remodeled home, corrals, and large heated shop. Nice neighbors. No HOA. No covenants. No sewer or water bills.
Irrigated fenced pasture, three wells, 24'x30' loafing barn, corrals, five sheds. The 30'x50' heated/insulated shop has 12' ceiling, 10'x16' door, concrete floor and concrete apron, tables, and shelves. Remodeled 3b/2b 1,897 sf manufactured home. Formal wood panel living room, large kitchen with dining area, laundry, master bedroom walk-in closet. Addition has family room with vaulted ceiling and wood stove. Entry hall with pantry, closet, and office/fourth bedroom. New roof, plumbing, carpet, Congoleum-vinyl flooring, paint, skylights. Front deck, back patio, mature trees, privacy fencing. End of private drive off a paved road. Terrific location, convenient, quiet, room for new construction/rental property.
Home: 1980 manufactured home on foundation has 1897 sq ft of living space. Remodeled in 2021. The front entry 8 x 12 ft deck and the rear laundry 6 x 7 ft deck are both free standing. New rain gutters installed on north side 2021, Also, in 2021 owners installed new natural gas furnace/heat pump-air conditioner. Laundry has clothes washer, electric dryer, utility sink, cabinets, table, and new gas water heater. There are two full bathrooms and three bedrooms. Master bedroom has walk-in closet. The toilet/tub/shower has folding privacy door. Vanity has new fixtures and dimmable lighting. The 2000 addition has entry, hall, office or potential fourth bedroom, closet, storage, family room with vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, and wood stove.
Shop: Built in 1998. 30 x 50 ft, 1500 sq ft. Exterior: Metal roof and walls, 36-inch man-door and bollard protected 10 x 16 ft rollup door; 20 x 23 ft concrete apron. Entry door and apron flood lighting. Interior: Polished concrete floor. Walls 6-inch fiberglass insulation. Ceiling 18-inch fiberglass insulation. Walls and 12 ft ceiling finished with wafer-board. Natural gas forced air ceiling furnace and wood stove heat. 240-volt, 50-amp electric service. A 240-volt outlet and multiple 120-volt outlets line the walls. Finished 9 x 10 ft corner office with counter and shelves with storage above. There are multiple built-in workbenches and shelves align the east wall. Included are multiple free-standing tables. Lighting is ceiling mounted fluorescent/LED lamps. Natural light is from double-pane windows on the east, west, and north walls. The screened north window opens for ventilation.
5 Storage Sheds:
1. Hazard Materials. North of shop. 8 x 9 ft portable metal-covered insulated frame building for chemicals and flammable materials.
2. Well House. North of house. 9 x 13 ft two room metal covered frame building on concrete slab foundation. Insulated and finished inside with waferboard it protects the deep water well from contamination. North room has storage shelving, deep well head, new (2020) well pump control system and water supply pressure tank. Entry room stores lawn/gardening tools and supplies.
3. Utility building # 1. West of house. 10 x 14 one-room frame portable building insulated and finished with painted drywall.
4. Utility building # 2. South of corral. This 8 x 8 ft one-room portable building built on 6 x 6 in. treated beams. It is metal covered frame construction insulated and finished with painted drywall
5. Utility building # 3. Inside corral. 9 x 17 ft portable building has a wood floor mounted on timber beams. Constructed of dimension lumber and finished with rough-sawn lumber in a board and batten manner. It is open on the south side. During building restoration in 2021, a metal roof was installed.
Fencing: The property line fencing is three strands of galvanized barbed wire and metal “T” posts. One section fenced with 36-in woven wire with two strands of galvanized barbed-wire on metal “T” posts. Concrete set pipe posts and welded metal braces support sheet-metal panels for wind break and privacy fence on three sides of the built-up property. There are multiple welded pipe and wire personal and vehicle gates to the pasture and corral areas.
Corral: Corral perimeter fencing is of welded pipe with posts set in concrete and welded wire panels between posts. Corral is about 5,000 sq ft (90 x 55 ft). The 24 x 30 loafing shed abuts the corral. Portable stock panels and hinged gates make the area suitable for multiple uses. The west corral fence is pipe covered with 5 ft sheet metal as a wind break. A shallow well in the corral supplies water to an insulated stock water tank that is accessible from both sides of the north-south stock fence which divides the corral. Two portable welded-pipe bunk hay feeders are in the corral. A 25 x 30 ft hay storage area is south of the corral adjacent to the property’s driveway.
Pasture: Irrigation is with 1-cfs Shoshone Project water with gated 12-inch PVC and aluminum pipe by gravity. Pasture gently slopes up to the north and east to the property’s high point in the northeast corner. In 2020, owners cut down and removed nuisance Russian Olive, willow, and elm trees. Re-growths may need removal during on-going weed management process. Grass vegetation is mostly timothy, rye, crested wheat, and brome.
Favorite things: Rural location, remodeled home, large shop, corrals. No HOA. No covenants. No sewer or water bills.
Thank you for your interest in our property. This property is for sale by owner. We have easily purchased and sold homes this way. A property attorney helps with the details. We are happy to answer any questions we can about the process.