BUILDABLE LAND PARCEL - NOT ON THE MARKET
1004 Chileno Valley Road
Petaluma, California 94952
- Price: 1,500,000 USD Property Area: 40.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home in a community with shared or club facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Cutting, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Trail Riding, All Around
- Special Amenities: Riding Trail Access to 200 acres, next door to Premier Boarding & Training facili Utility Type: Propane, 6 Bedroom perc for septi
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Situated in the rolling hills of Petaluma, this spectacular 40 +/- acre site offers sweeping 360 degree views of Chileno Valley and unparalleled promise. This property is just waiting for your dream home. With multiple building sites, offering views from top of the world to being nestled down the slope, you can have your pick of rolling hills or lush agricultural valley overlooks. With good water and a 6 bedroom perc, this is an ideal building parcel in desirable West Sonoma County. The Williamson Act protects this land from over-development and has the added bonus of reducing your property taxes significantly! It’s unlikely that these stellar views will ever change.
Unique to this property will be access rights to a large network of trails across the adjacent 200 acres. Perfect for riding and with the acclaimed Hawkwood Estate just next door, you’ll have every possible option for horses. Excellent arenas, a beautiful cross country course and first class instruction and boarding facilities. It’s almost impossible to find a set up like this.
Whether your interests are equestrian or just for a quiet slice of country life, you will never regret making Chileno Valley your next home.