***SOLD*** Plug and Play for All Your Country and Equine Needs!
12430 S OAK GROVE RD
Canby, Oregon 97013
- Price: 1,200,000 USD Property Area: 19.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Shed Row, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Beginner Lessons, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 2008 House Area: 1,700 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Custom single level
Idyllic country setting, enjoy room to roam with just shy 20 useable acres. Picturesque oak trees, lush level pastures and seasonal pond all within minutes to Canby and Molalla. Enter the gates to your private estate, this desirable 2008 single level 3 bed, 2 bath home with almost 1,700sqft shines! Vaulted ceiling, open kitchen/dining/living room concept floorplan. Master on-suite with soaking tub and walk-in closet. Inviting living spaces, built-in sound system throughout, cozy wood fireplace, stainless steel appliances and oversized attached 3 car garage. The wall of windows leads onto the covered all-weather patio with scenes of grazing horses, impressive sunrises and bold colorful sunsets through the trees. Enjoy the mature landscaping with abundant up-lighting each evening from the comfort of your own oasis.
Impressive additional shop and garage out-buildings include everything for the mechanically inclined, collector or hobbyist tinker. Complete with 5 bay automatic doors, concrete floors, heating/cooling, bathroom, car lift, 220amp and separate meters to meet all your needs! Extra covered lean-too for more storage and keeping materials out of the rain. Excellent multi-purpose above garage finished space, utilize for guests, possible farm hand quarters or mancave.
Head over to the main stables consisting of 8 over-sized 12x14 matted stalls with open viewing panels and automatic waters plus 3 12X12 4-panel stalls. The metal truss 60X144 sand footing indoor arena boasts new interior riding wall and open air sides with the ability for expansion. Large tack room with center aisle tack lockers for maximizing space, three cross-ties and 1 hot/cold wash rack with option for second already plumbed. Secondary 3 12X12 stall barn equipped with attached mud-free runs. Expansive 12 fenced and cross-fenced turnouts complete with run-in shelters ranging from ½ an acre to 5 acres in size. Opt to cool down or warm up your horse along the perimeter tree lined path. Practice on the extreme mountain challenge course or lunge in the round pen. Plenty of easily accessible trailer parking and covered hay storage and shaving storage. This move-in ready multi-faceted estate meets the needs of equestrians, car enthusiasts, acreage aficionados and those wanting love where they live…it won’t last long.