Horse Facility w Custom Pool Home on 17 acres! Development Opportunity!
1130 Anclote Rd
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- Price: 4,995,000 USD Property Area: 17.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Barn apartment, Barn Lounge/Office/Bath. Locker-room/Tack/Feed/Wash, Pool Spa, Paddocks, Riding Trai Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Public Water and Irrigation We
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 0 House Area: 3,797 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 2 Story
Equestrian facility on almost 17 acres with great professional layout and acreage for riding! Home feature high ceilings, fireplace, custom built pool home with upscale appointments, master suite offers bedroom/bath, sitting-room on first floor, den-office has Murphy bed for guests, walk-in wine cooler, spectacular media room for movies, sliders fold back to tropical in ground screened pool w shower and spacious lanai to entertain. 2nd floor bedrooms and baths for privacy, beautiful hardwood floors through-out, 2 sided stone fireplace in LR and DR, Gourmet Kitchen w Viking range on propane gas, granite counters, large 3 car garage and a bonus covered car spot, private gated entry separate from horse facility. Horse barn has 24 box stalls, wide center aisle, feed and tack room, laundry, office, rider lounge, bathroom, wash and tack stalls, hay storage, trainer’s apartment, and a bonus mobile home on premises for care taker-been remodeled. Lesson arena-paddock, fenced turn-out, gated entry, wooded trails, small pond, plenty of trailer parking. Close to the water-marinas, parks perfect for boating and exploring the area coastline, rivers and attractions in Tarpon Springs, Clearwater Beach-Tampa.
Glen Bigness, Equestrian Property Specialist 239-272-4663
Since 1986 finding horses homes, and their riders too!
MAP Link: https://goo.gl/maps/EJK5dxWETNbovGdZA