Deer Creek Polo - Jumper and Polo Training Complex
61641 Sabina Street
Thermal, California 92274
- Price: 1,199,000 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Land with existing horse facilities, no home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Welcome to Deer Creek, an almost 10 acre jumper and polo training complex just minutes from the HITS Desert International Horse Park, the Eldorado Polo Club, the Coachella and Stagecoach Music festival, and Indian Wells Tennis Gardens. The property itself features almost 8 acres of fully fenced pastures, two pipe-barns, each with four stalls, two 10' x 10' tack rooms, a large wash-rack, R.V. hookups and a 110' x 130' irrigated arena with the ideal footing for short work and sporting a perfect view of the adjacent track and polo field. The ranch comes with two playing tickets as well as full exercise track access, and has enough space to build whatever you desire. All pastures are flood irrigated insuring that the grass stays green. Date palms line the property, lending an idyllic feel to home away from home. Water available from well shared by neighbors. HOA fees include: 2 x playing tickets, access to track and fields with no limitations, maintenance of common grounds, field and exercise track, manure removal, trash removal, and irrigation water for pastures.