Extraordinary Home on Gently Rolling Acreage, Spring Fed Pond, Creek, Fenced Pastures.
2920 Woodhaven Drive
Asheboro, NC 27205
- Price: 1,590,000 USD Property Area: 20.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: -
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, This extraordinarily well-built and energy efficient home is for the discerning home buyer that wants a special home for themselves and their entertaining needs or who may want to have a safe, generational home that can provide independent living quarters for both themselves and members of their extended family Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 15 House Area: 5,700 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
This extraordinarily well-built and energy efficient home set on 20 private and gently rolling acres close to town and amenities is for the discerning buyer that wants a special home for themselves and their entertaining needs or who may want to have a safe, generational home that can provide independent living quarters for both themselves and members of their extended family.
Custom made interior trim, deep window sills and tray ceilings accented with crown moldings grace the beautiful interior of this custom designed 5700 sq' home. Wrap around/covered porches, mature trees and gardens enhance the exterior appeal.
Outbuildings include two run in sheds, a garden shed, and a 48x60 barn with foaling and regular stalls, a fully insulated 36x48 2nd floor and many areas paneled with oak, pine, poplar and/or cottonwood. It also has its own 200 amp electrical service.
The property features about 1000' of year round Squirrel Creek, a large spring fed pond great for swimming or fishing, about 3 acres of woods with a hidden glen, four acres of pasture and paddocks fenced with Electrobraid, the safest fencing on the market, and the rest in open fields. The property is also subdividable into a maximum of two properties.