QUIET COUNTRYSIDE EQUESTRIAN ESTATE ON 26 ACRES!
18714 Fargo Rd
Wilder, Idaho 83676
- Price: 2,250,000 USD Property Area: 26.13 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: No
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep Other Zoning: Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 2013 House Area: 4,294 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farmhouse
QUIET COUNTRYSIDE EQUESTRIAN ESTATE! Only 35 min to Boise! Welcome to your farmhouse dream that offers a serene private setting with panoramic unobstructed mountain views! Nestled between two beautiful 18 hole golf courses that are only 5 min away & 2 min from the Snake River! This gorgeous 4300 Sqft custom single level home offers 4 master suites + 2 office/dens and a massive 660 SF kitchen with beautiful distressed wood beams, huge granite island, cozy brick fireplace and seating for 18! Optional Income Producing Farm, 16-18 ac alfalfa field w/ wheel lines included. 40x50 barn w/3 lighted stalls, hay storage & attached equipment shelter, silo, large pasture, huge riding arena, garden area w/one-of-a-kind garden house, orchard, big chicken coop/run set-up, large animal pen, dog run set-up, 3 fenced yards! ONE-OF-A-KIND!