7730 Camp Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45111
- Price: 4,800,000 USD Property Area: 19.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, public water, wel
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 26 House Area: 4,299 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Transitional Horse
Once in a lifetime opportunity to own this gorgeous Cincinnati landmark right on the loveland bike Trail, over 200 miles of trails. The home was meticulously remodeled by artisan craftsman and features a gourmet kitchen and custom made fixtures. Live the equestrian dream with 19 acres, 92 horse stalls, indoor and outdoor arenas and more features than can fit here!