Montone, Perugia 06014
- Price: 1,980,000 EUR Property Area: 49.40 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Dressage, Riding School, English Riding, Trail Riding, All Around
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Spring wat
- Bedrooms: 11 Bathrooms: 11.00
- Age: 1000 House Area: 10,800 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Medieval Hamlet
Beautifully restored medieval hamlet set in a panoramic position on a hillside in a secluded valley at the feet of Montone. The estate comprises 4 stone buildings: a fully restored main residence and 3 annexes of which 2 have been fully restored and are currently being let as holiday homes. Surrounded by 20 hectares of private land it has full equestrian facilities.
• Main Residence approximately 490 square metres (4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, 2 living rooms, dining room, library and fully fitted kitchen)
• Annex 1 approximately 226 square metres (4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, living room and kitchen dining room)
• Annex 2 approximately 224 square metres (2 bedrooms with en-suite jacuzzi bathrooms, living room dining room and kitchen)
• 2 swimming pools set in mature gardens
• Equestrian facilities including stables, sand school, tack room hay barn and fenced fields for grazing.
• Billiards room, laundry room and self-contained staff apartment.