**SOLD**Move-in Ready for you and your horses! Desirable Parrett Mountain location, adjacent Equestrian Park Trails!
7610 Ne Earlwood Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
- Price: 1,225,000 USD Property Area: 6.89 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: master on ma Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1985 House Area: 4,195 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Northwest Contemporary
A rare opportunity for a picture perfect hobby farm in an ideal Parrett Mountain location, just a stone’s throw from equestrian park trails. Tucked back off the road, almost 7 acres of varied terrain with lush pasture and wooded privacy. Fenced and cross fenced with multiple pastures and dry lots. From the huge outdoor arena to the adorable and functional barn, it’s ready for you to plug and play with your ponies today! The beautifully remodeled home of nearly 4200 square feet, offers an inviting floor plan with main level living. Relax by the cozy fireplace or work remotely in the main floor office. The open concept kitchen with a gas cooktop, oversized pantry…and dining areas are perfect for entertaining with abundant natural light. Unwind in the private main level master suite…complete with an elegant master bath, and a huge walk in closet. From your expansive deck, privacy and serenity are all yours. It overlooks a master gardener’s paradise, with mature landscaping, a wooded wonderland and even a solarium. The expansive property includes long pathways along the perimeter and multiple back pastures. The 200 x 100 foot outdoor arena with excellent professional base and drainage, just add your favorite footing! The charming barn includes 5 12 x 12 matted stalls, a tack room, grain room and wash rack, plus 3 attached mud free runs. Other features include a dog run and storage building, perfect for out of the weather implement storage. An ideal hobby farm with a gorgeous renovated home, in an ideal Parrett Mountain location…it’s all here ready for you to call home.