309 Peach Creek Rd. Rosanky TX - Lazy K Ranch
309 Peach Creek Rd
Rosanky, TX 78953
- Price: 4,120,000 USD Property Area: 85.73 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, All Around
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: - Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Goats Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
85+/- acres rolling terrain, beautiful trees and oversized decks combined with a large tank, stables and multiple barns; the Lazy K Ranch is brimming with opportunity! A true working ranch, this property boasts two separate homes as well as an above-garage studio apartment and a swim spa! Tucked away enough to enjoy those captivating and tranquil Texas sunsets from one of your many porches or sunrooms; yet a quick 35 minute jaunt over to ABIA.
With separate driveways, this property can be split. Lazy K Ranch truly has it all! One of the two homes on this property is a 4/3 with multiple flex spaces! Designed with entertaining in mind, the kitchen provides an oversized island and buffet. The stained-glass windows allow the sunlight to dance across your walls! Enjoy your morning coffee in the sunroom or courtyard while overlooking the beauty of your new backyard.
Built in 1909 and immaculately maintained, this additional historic home was moved here in 2009 and fully restored. It features a 4/2.5 with an office. From the oversized windows, original hardwood floors and 14 ft ceilings to the refurbished antique sinks and clawfoot tub in the master.. Charm is an understatement!
This property has a history of raising and breeding horses.
It has a round pen with a walker
The horse barn has 23 stalls and some runs
Another barn has 7 partially enclosed stalls
Another barn is currently used for storage
Some stalls have been converted for a boer goat operation
70×40 metal hay barn that could be converted to indoor arena
Also run a coastal hay operation on the ranch