Southern Calif: Stunning Montecito Style Estate with Olympian Designed Equestrian Complex - Adj. Regional Park Trails
13375 Broadway Rd.
Moorpark, CA 93021
- Price: 7,999,000 USD Property Area: 10.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 2000 House Area: 5,400 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Spanish
The dream started over 30 years ago, was to create a calm, peaceful environment for a horse-loving family, and to develop an equestrian facility that would take them to the Olympics. No expense was spared to realize that dream which has come to fruition beyond all expectations. Any discriminating buyer must see this unique equestrian paradise.
Stunning Spanish single-story home is as luxurious as it is inviting. 5400 square feet including covered loggias and outdoor kitchen, and complete guest home,
All surrounded by lush and fragrant gardens, mature shade trees, and verdant lawns.
State-of-the-Art Equestrian complex includes regulation dressage arena with HSPG subsurface irrigation/drainage system and GGT (textile) dust-free footing, EuroXiser, 40 stall breezeway barn with grooms quarters.
The location is off the Ronald Regan Fwy in Moorpark, CA adjacent Happy Camp Regional Park in the Santa Monica Mountains. Ride out to a trail network on 3000 pristine acres. The property enjoys cooling breezes and is less than an hour to Los Angeles International Airport. Shopping and Services are withing minutes.
Proudly offered at $7,999,000 by Nona Green & Associates, Equestrian Property Specialists. 818 292-8860