Just Listed By Nicole Smith, Virginia Homes & Horse Farms -32 Acre Horse Farm Close to the Meadow Event Park, Virginia
14356 Meadow Farm Road
Doswell, Virginia 23047
- Price: 450,000 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Land with existing horse facilities, no home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Another amazing horse farm listed by Nicole Smith, Virginia Homes and Horse Farms, Keller Williams Realty (804) 426-4275
Beautiful 32 acre farm in an amazing location! Just 2 miles from the Meadow Event Park/Equestrian Complex.
Originally built as a horse breeding facility the farm could have many uses. 6 stall stable with tack/feed room that has a sink, heat, saddle & bridle racks & solid construction with thoughtful details throughout. Concrete aisle with rubber mats in all stalls & aisles, electric at each stall, high power fans, aluminum stall fronts with feed access, wide aisle with 2 grooming areas and designed so horses can see each other while stalled. Professionally fenced with Centaur fencing with integrated hot wire in one rail. Seven paddocks and one huge field with two run-in sheds. 100' x 200' outdoor riding arena and a large round pen with rubber and manufactured sand footing, professionally installed with drainage system that makes the arena all weather. The "breeding barn" is a fully heated and air conditioned building with huge open room with cathedral ceiling, rubber matted flooring, "kitchen" area with sink and refrigerator & tons of counter/ cabinet space, full bathroom with shower that is handicap accessible.
Many great building sites for a home!