Country Living at Its Best!
700 Nicasio Valley Road
Nicasio, CA 94946
- Price: 3,500,000 USD Property Area: 29.28 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
This beautiful equestrian property is currently an established horse boarding and training facility and represents a truly unique opportunity for the next owner. Nestled in the charming village of Nicasio, famed for its blue ribbon horses and horse properties, this 29 acre ranch includes two parcels, one of which is undeveloped and has a one mile private riding trail. The main home was the original homestead of William Miller which once included much of the land in Nicasio Valley. Parts of this house date back to the 1860s but it has been expanded and improved over the years and now presents as a spacious single level home with a mid-century feel. It is ready for some updates but comfortably livable now. The back yard features a lovely pool, a large private entertaining area and a cabana. There are two barns, 14 paddocks, one large indoor and one outdoor arena, tack room, wash rack and hay barn. Whether for your private stable or to also accommodate boarders to offset the costs of your equine lifestyle, this property will inspire you with its many possibilities!