**SOLD**MOVE-IN READY EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES ON 25+ACRE + FOUR SEPARATE HOMES!
15898 S SPRINGWATER RD
Oregon City, OR 97045
- Price: 2,450,000 USD Property Area: 26.80 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Breezeway, Shed Row, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Covered Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Commercial Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1910 House Area: 2,416 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farmhouse, Cottage, Manufactured home + farmhand apartment (multiple dwellings)
Seamlessly blended amenities include multi-family infrastructure, avid equestrian facilities on idyllic 25+ acres just minutes to the conveniences of town. Desirable close-in Oregon City locale, adjacent to Clackamas river boat launch, down the road to Milo McIver Park trails and renowned Stone Cliff restaurant, only 30 min to Portland. Separate residences consist of charming updated 1910 farmhouse complete with relaxing wrap around porch 4 bedroom, 3 bath and almost 2500sqft. Primarily main level living with additional 3 beds and 1 bath upstairs with loads of storage throughout. Gated front yard, raised garden beds and territorial views! Secondary single level cottage with 1 bed, open concept floorplan and cute as can be functional 800sqft of living space. Exclusive farm hand quarters, this move-in ready 625sqft abode exudes charm from the front door and perfect for seasonal work needs. Lastly, the existing 1978 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1,100sqft manufactured home has the best vantage point overlooking grazing horses on green pastures, blueberry fields and shimmering pond. Excellent opportunity to someday replace with your own custom home build. Enjoy the comfort of space with room to roam or simply lounge poolside and observe nature all around.
Equestrian facilities include generous club room hub for all boarder, trainer, rider enthusiasts complete with cozy fireplace. Attached 6 12X12 matted cinder block stalls perfect for stallions or owners private use with private tack room and storage. Main entrance stables include two aisleways with 14 12X12 matted stalls and additional 8 12X12 matted stalls with attached mud-free runs, all have auto water, LED lighting, Fly-guard programmable misting, security and camera systems with spacious tack rooms, cross ties and wash racks to support the needs of boarding or events operations. Two indoor arenas to combat Northwest regional rainfall and ensure enjoyment all year round. Schooling 60X120 and competition 80X205 recently laser leveled both with premium sand footing, sound system and plumbed for water system. Detached barn laundry and restroom building for added convenience. Fenced and crossed fenced multiple 1-3 acre turnouts, covered run-in shelters hedge against inclement weather allowing for more turnout time. Abundant out-buildings for ample hay and shavings as well as covered implement storage. Large 45X60 workshop, concrete flooring, roll-up door and both trailer and RV 24X90 parking attached. Key code gated access ensures safety for all four-legged animals and property privacy.
Truly a unique property opportunity to utilize for multi-generational living, rentals, boarding, breeding or country getaway uses!