SOLD!! FIREFLY ACRES, Income Producing Equestrian Center with Rentable Cabins, Barndominium
304 TANDY LANE
Sparta, Tennessee 38583
- Price: 869,000 USD Property Area: 45.68 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Western Riding
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 16 House Area: 1,920 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Barndominium
Turn-key income-producing property with potential for continued growth! 45+/- acres equally split in fenced pastures and hillside woodlands. Charming barndominium with 2-bedroom, 2-bath living quarters upper level and 3-stall barn on the lower level. FIVE rentable cabins are ideal for visitors of nearby Fall Creek Falls or Caney Fork River. Peaceful pond is a stunning backdrop to the pavilion with stacked stone fireplace, which has been rented for events, weddings, parties with bathrooms and commercial kitchen. Could be maximized as equestrian boarding facility, events venue, or additional cabins. Located between five state parks: Fall Creek Falls, Burgess Falls, Rock Island, Virgin Falls and Salvage Gulf. 25 mins to Rock Island State Park, 30 mins to Fall Creek Falls, 1 hour and 15 mins to Chattanooga, under 2 hours to Nashville and Knoxville. Enjoy rural living with easy access to state parks, state highway, and located between pleasant Sparta and Spencer, TN.