* SOLD * Gorgeous Equestrian Estate with Barn and Arena.
2473 Vineyard Road
Novato, California 94947
- Price: 2,999,000 USD Property Area: 1.30 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Cutting, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, City water and sewe
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 25 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: French-country
Private, gated custom built home of superior quality. Energy-efficient.
Gourmet Kitchen with SubZero and Viking appliances. Italian marble counters.
Stunning wood-beamed cathedral ceilings, Two impressive stone mantels.
Main level master suite with 2 separate baths and 2 walk-in closets.
Upstairs two ensuite bedrooms.
Above 3 car garage is a permitted studio with kitchenette, full bathroom and laundry hook-ups.
Level acreage. Completely fenced
Lovely Oak trees around perimeter
Beautifully landscaped - automated sprinklers front and back
MD Barn has covered porch, EquiFlor interlocking pavers
Electric and Water
Nelson Automatic waterers in stalls.
Oversized stalls with paddocks
Hay area and Tack room
Wash rack and tie area
50x50 Turnout with shelter
60x100 sand riding arena with sprinklers
Road base up to barn for vehicles. Ideal for Vets, Farriers and hay deliveries
Enclosed 40x100 field with high-grade cooling turf.
Home, Garage and Studio have fire sprinklers.
Plenty of parking and storage
Fire Hydrant in front of property
Well and storage tank. Filtered water for horses. Set up for irrigation.