$4,600,000 341 ACRE RANCH IN ARIZONA! - OWN A PIECE OF AMERICAN HISTORY!
4150 S Iron Horse Rd
Kirkland, AZ 86332
- Price: 4,600,000 USD Property Area: 341.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 13 House Area: 4,374 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Incredible opportunity to own a part of American History. This 341 acre property has a peaceful creek running through it & features two 20 acre grass pastures and multiple wells that pump 400 gallons per minute providing abundant amounts of water. The main barn includes a large workshop & vet room. The arena, round pen & custom corral system make this the ideal place to bring your horses. There are 3 homes on this property, the main home was recently built & is absolutely gorgeous, boosting tall ceilings w/beautiful views of the pastures & mountains. There are miles of trail riding and endless views with plenty to discover. Find ancient petroglyphs, hidden arrowheads, and more, as this is an Ancient Archaeological Site! Room for up to 50 head of cattle & your prized horses. See documents.