LUXURY EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY ON 40 ACRES WITH AN ADDITIONAL 40 ACRES AVAILABLE
28515 NW 46th Avenue
Newberry, Florida 32669
- Price: 1,200,000 USD Property Area: 40.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 2005 House Area: 3,915 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Traditional
Saddle up in luxury! Picturesque fenced & gated 40+acres w/3 beautiful Oak hammocks, citrus, fruit, blueberries, grapes. Main house, second house w/full kitchen, laundry, 13x7'5" study, workshop & 4 car parking with RV hook-up & sewer access, 6 stall barn w/hot water, automatic waters, AC tack rm, summer barn, horse run out, pastures w/Centaur fencing, arena w/water & harrow, oyster & fire pit & hay farming. Main house has gourmet kitchen with s/s, granite, island w/2nd sink, Jenn-Air gas range. Kitchen opens to great room w/gas FP. Pecan wood floors & rod iron staircase w/panoramic views of property; travertine. The builder did an additional few years ago and added the pool, two bedrooms, bath and garage to the main house. Two satellite dishes for internet/wifi to house and detached building. Huge detached building behind house with full apartment, spacious work shop and covered parking for multiple RVs, equipment, etc. All Morton buildings. Two generators and two buried propane tanks to house and detached building/apartment. Save $ w/hay production. Live in country & work in Gville w/short commute.