**PENDING **Equestrian Estate For Sale. Cody, Wyoming
117 Sunset Rim
Cody, Wyoming 82414
- Price: 3,100,000 USD Property Area: 76.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters, Managers Home, two Guest Cabi Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1980 House Area: 7,563 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Post and Beam. Stone, tile and hardwood.
United Country Yellowstone Land Consultants is proud to announce the new listing of the Double Doc Ranch, Cody, Wyoming.
The Double Doc Ranch, is arguably the finest breeding and training facility in the Yellowstone region. For the buyer looking for an exceptional luxury home, with stunning views of the surrounding mountains, location and lifestyle with world class equestrian amenities, this is it. Within minutes of downtown Cody, and just an hour from Yellowstone National Park, Double Doc Ranch borders thousands of acres of BLM land, offering access to hunting, fishing and unlimited recreation.
The property is centered around the spectacular six-bedroom custom home. With 7,563 total square feet of living space, no detail in this spectacular home has been overlooked. The main level is very well appointed with hardwood and stone floors. The great room has vaulted ceilings accented with Cherrywood beams, impressive stone fire place, bar and floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views of Carter, Cedar, Rattlesnake, and Heart Mountains.
The equestrian facilities are unlike any other property, with indoor and outdoor arenas, 16 stall heated barn, extensive corrals and pastures, To compliment the house and barn there is a 3-bedroom managers home, heated shop, and even guest cabins for visiting horse enthusiasts.
Double Doc Ranch boasts 76 deeded acres, just minutes from downtown Cody. With 54 sprinkler irrigated acres, there is plenty of production hay ground to support the horses. If you are looking for western lifestyle, with exceptional equestrian facilities, and spectacular mountain home, this is it. For more information, call today.