SOLD Hidden Gem Location, 4 Mountain Views and Move-in Ready!
7447 SW HERGERT RD
Cornelius, OR 97113
- Price: 2,150,000 USD Property Area: 50.39 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.10
- Age: 2000 House Area: 4,828 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Custom Northwest Traditional Craftsman
Spectacular views with every changing season demonstrates Oregonâ€™s beauty as it surrounds this 50 acre estate. Truly an entertainers property, from the chefâ€™s kitchen equipped with dual ovens, dual sinks, granite and subzero refrigerator enables feasts for family and friends. Open concept floorplan across the main level living with breakfast nook, living room, formal dining, office suite and substantial mudroom encased with natural light throughout. The master suite boasts a fireplace, walk-in closet and private balcony with the best vantage point to observe grazing horses in the distance. Two additional bedrooms, ideally oriented for glorious Mountain views and epic sunsets all year long. Separate living quarters possible downstairs, two bed, one bath, living room and kitchenette with alternate entrance allows for varied uses such as in-laws, Air B&B or studio. The covered wrap around porch and poolside veranda beckons to enjoy summertime leisure. Approximately 20 acres of prime farmland currently leased, no fuss with maintenance included, income provided and tax deferral secured. Equestrian amenities are ready to be enjoyed today, haul-in and start riding in your 74X210 professionally designed indoor arena built in 2017. Expertly positioned to maximize the sweeping territorial views from every end of the arena. Upgraded stables includes 10 matted stalls with attached mud free runs, heated tack room and wash rack. Thoughtful pasture design with abundant fencing and cross fencing for all your horses and rotation management. Supplemental barn ideal for hay or shavings storage. Noteworthy infrastructure includes additional well for all barn and arena utilities, underground frost free water lines for ease of use and new hotwire fencing system for secure turnout. Hidden gem location with both privacy and everyday errand convenience (NW PDX-40min, Sherwood-20min, Forest Grove-15min). Attention to detail is evident from the well-built home, to the horse minded facilities to the landscaping, one of a kind estate to meet the highest expectations.