SOLD!! 8 ACRE HORSE PROPERTY WITH METICULOUSLY CARED FOR EARLY AMERICAN COLONIAL
6 Lawrence Road
Boxford, Massachusetts 01921
- Price: 1,199,900 USD Property Area: 8.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Riding School, Trail Riding, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Private sewer. radiant heat, cooli
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 230 House Area: 4,095 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Early Colonial
SOLD!! Built in 1790 and perfect for today’s live, work and play lifestyle! With 10 oversized rooms, 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 9 fireplaces, and 2 screened in porches, there is no shortage of space to entertain and be entertained by. Work and/or teach from home surrounded by the beauty of nature and lots of natural light. Outside, enjoy the sights and sounds of Fish Brook, 8 acres of land, a 6-8 stall barn, riding ring, outdoor paddock and 2 car garage. Grow your own food, raise your own animals or simply walk around and enjoy the splendor of nature and history. Sellers have updated all electrical, plumbing, heating, and more. AC, clean Title V, kitchen fit for a chef, walk out basement and attached greenhouse perfect for an aspiring green thumb are just some of the features. All within a convenient 30-minute drive to Boston, the beaches and the mountains.