Nicasio Valley Equestrain dream Ranch in Marin County
3421 Nicasio Valley Road
Nicasio, California 94946
- Price: 6,800,000 USD Property Area: 60.95 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Sol
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Rare chance to own one of the finest equestrian estates in Marin on 60+ acres in the heart of Nicasio, minutes away from all of life’s daily conveniences. This property has all the bells and whistles, making you want for nothing.
*20 stall barn has lounge w/ deck, 2 offices, all w/ heat & a/c, laundry w/ storage, bathroom, shower,, 2 grooming stalls, 3 wash racks, automatic fly control system, tack room.
*Main arena w/ all-weather GGT footing 235 x 120.
*Second arena w/ river sand 150 x 110.
*30 acres hillside pastures w/ run in sheds.
*Private one mile hiking/horse trail.
*Solid wall round pen 50 ft
*ECB Cold Therapy Equine Spa
*4 stall paddocks
*3 grass turn-outs
*Numerous sand turn-outs
*Shaded farrier area.
*4 Stall barn w/ 2 attached paddocks and storage garage.
*3 BD 2 BA home w/ pool.
*Septic system ready for additional home.
*Advanced water filtration system, high-producing water sources.
*Extensive land and spring for potential vineyard.
*Fruit trees, garden, chicken coop.
*Auxiliary structures include large metal barn for hay, shavings and tractors.
*Current partial barn lease provides substantial income.
Just 30 minutes N of Golden Gate Bridge, 20 minutes E of Point Reyes National seashore, and less than an hour's drive to the beaches at Stinson, Bolinas, and Bodega Bay make this opportunity one of a kind.