**SOLD** Swoon worthy stables on serene 30 acre estate, lined with old growth oak trees
30495 S. Needy Rd
Canby, OR 97013
- Price: 1,500,000 USD Property Area: 30.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Western Riding, Retired Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1993 House Area: 2,600 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Traditional two-story
Serene 30 acre private estate, within minutes to town amenities. Enter the front gates, stroll past the impressive old growth oak trees taking in the landscape. Overlook your garden, blueberry fields and grazing horses all from the comfort of your wrap around deck. Inviting and warm 1993 traditional farmhouse with 4 beds plus bonus, 3 bath and almost 2,600sqft. Light and bright interior with loads of windows, hardwoods, two cozy fireplaces, central vacuum system, updated kitchen including stainless steel appliances, built-in convection oven, warming drawer and granite counters. Master suite with double closets, soaking tub and territorial pasture views. Functional floor plan and move-in ready! But wait, there’s more… saunter over to the exquisite stables comprised of 6 European mahogany stall fronts with attached all-weather runs. Computerized Nelson waterers to track consumption, misting systems, security cameras, heated viewing room, individual tack lockers and separate grain room. Size-able 74X217 indoor riding arena equipped with premier sand and felt footing, watering system, lights and sound. Easy to expand upon with 20+ additional stalls or keep land in hay production. Separate hay and shaving storage building, thoughtful design for ingress and egress of larger vehicles and perfect for parking trailers too. Truly a stunning property that won’t last long!