Stunning Equestrian Estate Sanctuary
405 N Old US 23
Brighton, Mi 48114
- Price: 3,600,000 USD Property Area: 164.71 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Riding School, Trail Riding
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Banquet Hall, Guest House, Water Tower, Lakefro Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.10
- Age: 2003 House Area: 4,667 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cape Cod
STUNNING EQUESTRIAN ESTATE SANCTUARY. This exclusive property absolutely charms w/ its beautiful custom plantation inspired 6,700 sf home w/ porches on 3 sides, a finished LL w/ 8 seat theater, sauna/spa & climate controlled wine cellar, all fronting a 35 acre private lake. Executive office w/ fireplace and impeccable mouldings. Antique fireplaces showcase the regal living spaces, accompanied by custom dental moulding throughout. Gourmet kitchen features professional grade appl., & custom stacked cabinetry. Exquisite master suite flaunts tray ceiling, sitting room w/ access to covered balcony, & spa-like bathroom asserting elegance & tranquility. The 13-stall horse barn has an indoor arena & staff apt. Vinyl fencing meanders throughout, providing paddocks & pasture areas for horses. A 100+ seat banquet hall w/ antique bar & commercial kitchen, 4 bed/2 bath guest home, a maintenance/equip. building w/ staff qrts, all on a private gated 164 acres. 3-car garage and separate mechanic shop.