180 ACRE RANCH WITH FOUR HOMES AND A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT. PONDS AND CREEK TOO!
1000 Golden Feather Ranch Road
Graeagle, California 91603
- Price: 3,500,000 USD Property Area: 180.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Community, Western Riding, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Undomesticated Animals, Pigs, Pigeons Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 7 Bathrooms: 6.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 6,150 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 4 homes, log home with ponds, historic home with stream, 2 cabins on river
A WILD AND SCENIC RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT - NOT TO MENTION 3 STREAMS, 4 PONDS & MEADOW LAND WITH NAT'L FOREST ON 3 SIDES. There are 4 HOMES AND A 3080 sf. EQUESTRIAN CENTER with numerous out buildings on the property. Plus 4 wells totaling over 75+gpm estimated. At the top of the meadow the equestrian center has a stable, shop building, 2 round pens and a horse stall. The stable has an office & 1/2 bath and has been used in the past for breeding Tennessee Walker race horses commercially. The 2nd building has 2 carports and a workshop which stores supplies and equipment for the ranch operation. The first home is a log home with 4 bedrooms, 2 ba. 3 car 1100 sf garage plus pond and Mt. Jackson views in front with the river and Long Valley Creek in back. The second home has 3 bedrooms, 2 ba. 2 car700 sf garage and features hand hewed beams, a river rock fireplace with views of Poplar Creek and the meadow from the back deck. The third& fourth homes are mountain style cabins with rustic wood work & rock fireplaces overlooking the Feather River from two covered porches and a large shared deck. Another trail leads you to a camp/RV site that has power & water available to an outbuilding that could be turned into a bathhouse. There are additional building sites on the property with forest, stream, pond, mountain and river views that could be developed. The meadow is large enough for a helipad or possible small plane landing strip.
Can you think of anything else? Come take a tour!