Saratoga Horse Property
200 Middle Grove Road
Greenfield Center, New York 12833
- Price: 589,000 USD Property Area: 8.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Trail Riding
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Well, Propane, woodstove, whole house generator auxillary hook
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 3,029 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Farmhouse/colonial
18th Century Farmhouse recreation constructed with recovered barn wood and fully updated modern touches. Just 4 miles to downtown Saratoga Springs. Home includes a large eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops, expansive center island and new stainless steel appliances, an over-sized screened porch and 2 working fireplaces. Bring your horses and put them in the post and beam 48' x 48' gambrel style barn with 5 stalls, hayloft, and tack room with separate 200 amp electric, running water and monitoring cameras. Zoned for horses. Property includes, RV hook up, two yard hydrants, whole house generator transfer switch and plumbed in auxiliary heating system.
Just 4 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs and tucked into the forest, this home is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of life. Look out your kitchen window and watch your horses graze or walk out your back door and pick the wild raspberries and blackberries that surround the property or wade in the small stream in the back of the property.
Additional pictures and barn photos on Zillow