Custom Colorado Horse Facility near Denver
2074 Summit St.
Franktown, Colorado 80107
- Price: 3,999,900 USD Property Area: 81.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 2004 House Area: 38,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Powder Coated Clear Span Construction
Try to find another property like this! Tuscany Hill is an equestrian estate tucked at the end of a private road with beautiful rolling hills and spectacular mountain peak views. Ready for the outdoor enthusiast who appreciates nature, the vast open land of Colorado, and who has a passion for horses and the equestrian life. Tuscany Hill is just south east of Parker, 13 minutes away from Castlewood Canyon State Park, and 15 minutes away from renowned Colorado Horse Park. From the moment you step foot on this property, Tuscany Hill is an irreplaceable experience. The 81 acre parcel features a 38,000 sqft facility. Ready to work, live, ride, and play without stepping outside. The facility features an insulated Clear Span construction indoor arena with abundant natural & artificial light, and ultra filtered sand for 24/7 year round professional use. The connected barn features a spacious heated stable with 14 indoor high-end stalls, 275 sqft wash stall, tack rooms a full kitchen, a tool room and more. The rear barn area has a round pen, and plenty of room for trailers, tractors, and toys. The front section features a spacious 2,208 sqft residential suite with a master level and 2 bathrooms. The slate floors, and hand painted kitchen tile says welcome home! Step outside to the 1200 sqft flagstone outdoor entertaining area featuring an outdoor cooking station, hot tub, fireplace, and seating. The facility is the perfect setup for a veterinary clinic, horse trainers, professional rider training facility, or a large private event venue. Lots of cross fencing, and containment pens perfect for an abundance of new animals, with water running to pens for easy maintenance. The property can easily support another house for more on-site living. Additional land is available for purchase, 10 acre or 45 acre option. Schedule a private tour today at http://listings.nextdoorphotos.com/2074summitroad