**SOLD** EQUESTRIAN FACILITY WITH CUSTOM BUILD OPPORTUNITY, VIEWS THAT WON'T DISAPPOINT!
35600 NE Wild Horse Mountain Rd.
Sherwood, Oregon 97140
- Price: 2,200,000 USD Property Area: 20.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1990 House Area: 2,600 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Traditional two-story
Parrett Mountain, often synonymous with majestic and breathtaking certainly doesn’t disappoint! It’s clear to see why this locale is coveted and thus opportunities to purchase here are increasingly rare. Sweeping views include both sunrise and sunset scenes as well as prominent Mt Hood, Jefferson and Adams in the distance. Elevation ranging from 200 to 1,000 feet with sought after vineyard soils evidenced by the plethora of adjacent renown tasting rooms. This newly partitioned 20 acres offers the chance to develop your lasting estate vision while being just minutes to city amenities. Master builder Tom Avgerakis available for scheduling in depth consult for your custom build! Current 1990 home provides suitable care-takers dwelling and or home base while developing home-site. Spectacular Mount Hood views and far reaching territorial landscapes with 360 vantage points to choose from. Several placement options, premier plans are available. Thriving Equestrian operations with existing infrastructure of 30 stall stables, all matted, auto water and built-in feeders. Multiple tack rooms, hay storage loft and separate wash rack. Fully enclosed 75X132 metal truss indoor arena equipped with watering system and heated viewing room. Spacious 100X200 outdoor sand arena with viewing deck, fenced and cross fenced pastures and access to 450 acres of riding trails located within riding distance at end of the street.
Convergence of Sherwood, Newberg and Wilsonville
20 acres with possible option to obtain more
Varied topography, level to sloped
Views, views and more views
Existing 1990 home with 2bd, 1bath 2,600fqft
Approved secondary home-site
Newberg and Sherwood Schools
Vineyard suitable soils, elevation and slope
Current equestrian operations in place
75X132 indoor arena
Heated viewing room
100X200 outdoor arena
Main stables includes 19 stalls
Second barn includes 12 stalls
Multiple tack rooms, wash racks and cross ties
Onsite bathroom and laundry
Hay and shaving storage building
Zoned EFU- tax deferred