Montana Horse Property
3 Pray Siding Road
Livingston, Montana 59047
- Price: 1,100,000 USD Property Area: 21.06 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Horse Rescue, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Guest House/Cottage/Rental, Wrangler's Quarters, hot tub, fire p Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1986 House Area: 1,710 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
Heart of Paradise Valley, Montana, horse facility w/main house, cabin, and wrangler's quarters. This one-of-a kind property has a completely remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath main house w/new addition, all new electric & plumbing throughout and new foundation. Guest house has 1 bunk rm & 1 bd and has been a proven vacation rental for the last 5 years. There is a full apartment/wranglers quarters w/kitchen & bath. The property includes 2 RV spots, indoor arena w/5 stalls & sprinkler, 2 full & 4 private tack rooms, round pen, fenced & crossed fenced w/individual paddocks w/private pasture & automatic waterers. There is a vet room/office, garage & shop w/attached 40-ton hay barn, small animal livestock pen, chicken coops & rabbit cages. Also, raised garden beds, 6 fruit trees & 360 degree views. NO covenants, NO Home Owner's Association. All this and only 36 miles to Yellowstone National Park, minutes to National Forest, ½ mile to Yellowstone River, 6 mi to Chico Hot Springs. There is an additional 20 acres available for grazing lease. Private runway adjacent.