Cedar Spring Farm. Inc.
175 McGuire Pent Road
Charlotte, Vermont 05445
- Price: 2,425,000 USD Property Area: 114.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Guest Quarters, Perrinial gardens, end to end flagstone patio with out door eating and fire pit. Handicap access, guest quarte Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane, Forced hot air, green utilities, solar powered, 35 gal/minute deep well with soft water filtration system. Air conditioned with fresh air exchang
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 2005 House Area: 3,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Timber Frame custom home, full basement and attic.
Cedar Spring Farm is a well known,one of a kind horseman's paradise in beautiful Charlotte, Vermont. It features an award winning custom timber frame home, a state of the art heated show horse training barn, and 114 acres of prime real estate. The climate controlled main house is a unique dwelling built by the high end Tom Moore Builders and features a custom gourmet kitchen, master suite, hard wood floors throughout, and field stone hand crafted fireplace. The barn is a 28 stall heated facility with an 18 foot paved aisle, automatic water bowls, fly system, equine treadmill, 50 x 250 indoor arena with enclosed bull pen, overhead loft with drop down hay feeders, office, large tack room, handicap bathroom ,wash racks, and utility room with washer and dryer. The barn also features a 30 x 50 indoor garage, 2 stall quarantine/foaling area, large shop and area for breeding. Also included are large bays for farm equipment storage. There is also a second tenet home for employees. The property is landscaped, has 2 miles of four board Kentucky black horse fence surrounding 4 paddocks, two large pastures with catch pens enclosing outdoor sheds with heated water bowls, and a 100x250 outdoor riding arena. The shingled barn roof has a extensive solar panel array. There are miles of trails. The property has extensive road frontage with 74 acres of open cultivated land and 40 acres of rare clay plain forest.The farm is situated on a private road with a 1/4 mile driveway. Charlotte borders on beautiful Lake Champlain and is near several major ski areas. It neighbors the very vibrant city of Burlington and the Burlington International airport. There is excellent shopping with numerous superb restaurants, hotels and cultural events. Charlotte boasts an exceptional
school system and has a very high standard of living. Cedar Spring Farm is a unique offering and only listed because of ill health. www.cedarspringfarm.com