Hathaway Crossing: Point Arena California
42450 Hathaway Crossing
Point Arena, CA 95468
- Price: 995,000 USD Property Area: 20.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Trail Riding, All Around
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1991 House Area: 2,151 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Contemporary
Situated just outside Point Arena, adjacent to the B. Bryan Preserve sits the Rollinghills Property Owners Association, a private enclave of homes on approximately twenty acres each. Surrounded by breathtaking, wide open fields and a redwood forest, this three bedroom, two bathroom home is exquisitely situated for optimal views and privacy. This home offers an open kitchen, dining area, passive solar sunroom, two ground level master suites, upper level bedroom with skylight, writer's cove, exceptional closets. The wood burning fireplace and decks offer multiple areas to enjoy views of the land and nature through all seasons. A large detached two car garage, circular driveway, redwood grove, Japanese maples and Himalayan dogwood define the elegant entrance. Hundreds of daffodils mark the beginning of spring followed by blossoming fruit trees and a brilliant display of fall color.