Charleston SC, 6.92 acres, tidal creek with deep-water access
4637 Lazy Creek Lane
Wadmalaw Island, SC 29487
- Price: 750,000 USD Property Area: 6.92 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: Gated community, community dock, community boat landing, zoned equestrian, home is on a tidal creek with canoe/paddle board acces Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Deep water well, sept
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 2006 House Area: 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Updated traditional
Lovely 2006 home located on Wadmalaw Island, 20 minutes from historic downtown Charleston SC. This custom, open concept home is situated in a gated community designed for the equestrian enthusiast. A 3-car garage, an air conditioned garden shed and a boat/trailer shed provide ample storage for lots of hobbies/toys. The homesite is very private, located on a tidal creek that allows canoe/paddle board access right out your backdoor. The small neighborhood boasts a deep water dock on the Bohicket River as well as a boat landing making water access easy and affordable. Paved access streets and driveway.