Beautiful 42 acre Horse Farm for sale, Finger Lakes Region of New York
430 Auburn Rd
Lansing, New York 13073
- Price: 589,000 USD Property Area: 42.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1.50
- Age: 2007 House Area: 800 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Craftsman, Bungalow
Beautiful property for sale in Lansing NY, minutes from Cornell University, Ithaca and Cayuga Lake. Turnkey operation with 12 extra-large box stalls and 12 paddocks; each with a run-in, water hydrant and electricity. Facility was built in 2006 with convenience and comfort in mind for horses and the owners. Indoor and outdoor arenas with excellent footing. Plenty of room for expansion into 30 acres of hay fields. (Farm equipment negotiable - JD 4720 tractor with cab, spreader, bush hog, Ferris zero-turn, CAT skid steer, hay elevator, jumps, drag) The property has about 1000’ of road frontage and a cozy home with lovely porch overlooking the pond. Desirable location for subdivision.
Whether you are interested in a boarding/lesson business, a show facility, a rescue or your private farm, this property will be ideal for your needs. Opportunities, options, and a beautiful setting; dreams do come true!