Horse Lover's Dream Property--Centrally Located to LA/OC
1947 Turnbull Canyon Rd.
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
- Price: 1,375,000 USD Property Area: 1.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Pool, 100x200 arena, oak trees, fully fenced and private, fully irrigated, zoned for 12 horses, wash rack with hot water, outdoor laund Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 1966 House Area: 2,088 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: traditional with a mid-century flair
Horse Lover’s Dream Property! Incredibly well thought out and private horse property conveniently located to both Los Angeles and Orange County. This charming ranch style home sits on 1.5 flat acres and features a swimming pool, 3 stall Castlebrook barn with tackroom, 4-20x30 stalls with partial covers, 2 grazing pastures, a separate hay barn, a large grooming area, a 200ft (yes, 200ft!) long arena and the cherry on top…lots of trailer parking! It is zoned for 12 horses and is gated, fully lighted and has an in-ground irrigation system. Ambiance like no other with its mature oak trees and beautiful city lights view. Just a short walk down the street gets you to the Hacienda Hills trailhead where you have access to miles and miles of trails and where a new 142-acre park with amphitheater is slated to be built. The house is a charming, single story farmhouse with a mid-century flair. It is light, bright and features a huge picture window that looks out across the swimming pool and the valley. The surrounding neighborhood boasts some multi-million dollar homes and you can be at a freeway within 10 minutes. Come live the equestrian dream or use the space to build your own!