Horse Lovers Paradise
29 Hunter's Trail
Bethany, CT 06524
- Price: 497,000 USD Property Area: 5.30 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Reining Horses, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.10
- Age: 1976 House Area: 2,068 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Colonial with room to expand
This is a great find for someone searching for the perfect getaway. If privacy is what you are looking for then this is the home for you. Spacious Colonial nestled on 5.3 private and secluded acres with walking trails, perineal gardens, and pond. 3/4 bedroom with 2 full and 1 half bath. Formal Living room with newly installed floor with stone fireplace, plus huge bright and light family room with fireplace and sliders to the deck. Spacious eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. 3 car attached garage with oversized doors and high ceilings. It is waiting for the car enthusiasts, hobbyists or those who just want their own space for working on cars or trucks. The 3 car garage has 1000 square feet above it that can be finished for added space that is great for a home office, another family room, playroom, den, game room for those parties you will want to host or for tons of storage. The possibilities are endless with the ability to diversify into many agricultural needs and uses. Orchard of apple trees and pear trees. Prime agricultural soils for growing of crops. For the hikers, bikers, or horse lovers there are endless trails in over 100 ac of Conservation land. Winter activities can be enjoyed on the trails to snow shoe or skate on your the pond. 2 Outbuildings also offer storage. Existing Barns currently used for horse boarding with direct access to riding trails. Exceptional Gentlemen's farm opportunities.