6005 Salem Road SW
6005 Salem Road SW
Rochester, Minnesota 55902
- Price: 875,000 USD Property Area: 7.86 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Riding School, Horse Rescue, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Covered Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 11 House Area: 3,864 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Walk-out Ranch
Dreaming of your own private oasis? This custom built, quality crafted ranch home was built with style & comfort in mind! The open floor plan encompasses five spacious bedrooms (three on one level) and three baths w/plenty of room to roam. This private retreat is situated on over 7 acres within 7 miles of downtown Rochester.
Sprawling entertaining spaces flow from the spacious living room w/vaulted ceilings & bow window to the inviting dining room & French doors that showcase the four-season room. The enticing four season room w/ wall to wall windows offers multiple vantage points to take in the rolling meadows & spectacular sunsets along w/ in-floor heat, vaulted ceilings, walk-out to deck w/access to beautiful paver patio below.
The open & airy kitchen will inspire your inner chef. Custom built Ash cabinets w/soft close drawers & numerous built-in features, center island & snack bar, under cabinet lighting, recessed lighting in vaulted ceiling, walk-in pantry, surround sound & new luxury vinyl plank flooring.
Gorgeous master suite w/transom windows, w/o to private deck w/spectacular views, opulent ensuite w/soaking tub, double sinks, separate glass shower & large walk-in closet.
Main floor laundry/mudroom offers numerous built-ins including a sink, dog shower & access to full bath.
Finished lower level allows for a large family room & entertainment space large enough for a billiards table, high ceilings, walk-out to patio pavers, 2 large bedrooms, full bath, future mother-in-law suite & in-floor heat throughout.
One-of-kind office/living quarters w/attached riding arena. This unique set up is perfect for the hobbyist or owner-occupied business owner (current CUP). Three offices or bedrooms, one full bath, a kitchenette, in-floor heat & front reception area or family room make this a versatile office/living space. The indoor 60x70 riding arena has adjustable divider systems for viewing area, professionally painted kick boards & 18’ wide opening w/two 9’ slider doors. Horse enthusiasts, will enjoy 2 horse barns w/steel roofs, 5 pastures, turnouts, a dry lot arranged for easy rotation, space to store approximately 850 small squares w/storage above, water hydrants conveniently located around the property & Horse Guard fencing w/gates. Beautiful riding trails nearby including: Douglas Trail, Chester Woods Park and Forestville State Park.
Want room for all your toys or collector cars? Check out the detached garage w/more than 1,000 square feet, cement floor throughout, steel siding & roof, some of the building is insulated w/large work bench, built-in cupboards, heavy duty electrical outlets around the work bench & external outlet for truck/tractor heater.
Large mature trees, a meditation labyrinth and endless opportunities makes this the perfect place to call home.