Equestrian center with stunning views in Spain
Lledó, Teruel 44624
- Price: 225,000 EUR Property Area: 13.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.00
- Age: 2016 House Area: 270 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
This unique farm is situated close to a lovely village called Lledó. Lledó is part of Matarraña, also known as the Tuscany of Spain.
The property has 5,3 hectares of flat land, perfect for keeping horses for pleasure or for running a horse / tourism business.
You have the most stunning views from all spots at the land, the property is facing the most breathtaking mountains, the Natural Park Els Ports de Beceit.
You have direct access to Vía Verde from the property, perfect for riding and trekking. If you are interested in tourism you also have possibilities to get people from Vía Verde to sleep or eat at the property.
The property has 7 stables of the highest quality and with all comforts:
* Solar panels for electricity and hot water
* Gasoline generator
* Automatic water drinkers
* Security cameras
* Wifi system
There's also a big horse shelter in one of the many paddocks.
The high standard riding arena with drainage can be ridden on in any weather and is of the impressive size 70 m x 35 m.
In the stable building there's an apartment of 25 m2 with kitchen and bathroom. Everything installed is of high quality.
Everything on the property is new built.