HORSE PROPERTY IN HIGHLY DESIRABLE COLORADO SPRINGS/BLACK FOREST, COLORADO
16750 Thompson Road
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80908
- Price: 799,800 USD Property Area: 35.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 3,032 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Traditional Ranch
Ranch House for sale in highly sought after Black Forest, an outlying area of Colorado Springs. Designed for true country living w/natural elements throughout. Newly remodeled farmstyle kitchen, dining area, living/great room with wood burning fireplace that opens into a large sunroom. Large office w/sliding barn door & a view while you work. Offering main level living with the master bedroom, 2 other bedrooms, & the laundry room located on the main level. The basement offers a private space with an additional bedroom, great room, bathroom, & storage areas.
This property has been operated as a working farm & a 501(C)(3) animal rescue, and there are numerous outbuildings on the Farm. The large barn is set up for several different uses; livestock, shop, apartment, break room area with kitchenette, hay storage, RV storage - the possibilities are endless. The numerous loafing sheds & cross fenced livestock areas offer a convenient way to keep your livestock. This property also offers a Dog kennel, fenced yard & THE most amazing view of Pikes Peak.