JL Ranch, Paicines, CA
1989 Old Hernandez Road
Paicines, CA 95043
- Price: 6,500,000 USD Property Area: 2270.80 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Cutting, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 1989 House Area: 4,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch style plus log home for ranch manager
John and Linda Andreini's JL Ranch located in scenic Paicines, San Benito County, CA. This beautiful Quarter Horse market breeding facility and cattle ranch features +/-2,270.80 acres all located under Williamson Act Contract. JL Ranch consists of spacious owner's home with outdoor kitchen pool and pool house, manager's home, employee homes, office, barns, rolling horse pasture, hot walker, race track, vet facility, cutting pen and roping arena as well as +/-80 acres of farmed oats, and a carrying capacity of 90 cows/calf pairs.
Call for your private showing.https://youtu.be/ZHstVAEpLYk