Full service hunter/jumper training and Premier Horse Show facility
1300 Bear Tavern Road
Titusville, New Jersey 08560
- Price: 2,500,000 USD Property Area: 61.69 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, English Riding
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Sept
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.10
- Age: 1800 House Area: 2,629 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Colonial
Currently known as Duncraven Stables and sitting on 61+ acres, this full-service hunter jumper training and premier horse show facility holds multiple A-rated, B-rated and schooling horse shows well known throughout the horse community.
This sale consists of two lots. One lot with a fully renovated 1800's colonial farm house, detached garage w/finished second level including a full bath, heating & AC. The second lot consists of the horse facility with 50 stalls, indoor arena w/GGT footing & misting system, 4 outdoor arenas with all-weather footing, expansive viewing lounge, upper outdoor viewing deck overlooking the outside show rings, numerous fenced fields & paddocks, and plenty of room for horse show parking. There is a 1.5 acre exception area to build an additional residence on the property.
Only minutes from Rt 95, approximately 15 minutes west of Princeton, 30 minutes north of Philadelphia, and 1 1/2 hours south of New York City. Co-listed Constance Kingston, Keller Williams Real Estate-Clinton 908-455-0341
For more photos and information www.DuncravenForSale.com