BEAUTIFUL 43 ACRE DREAM RANCH!
Glades Cut Off Rd.
Port St Lucie, Florida 34986
- Price: 2,300,000 USD Property Area: 43.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 2002 House Area: 3,900 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Log Cabin
JUST PRICED REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!! 43 acres of usable property. All electric and water ran throughout the property. There are 3 big warehouses, 1st one is 4000 sq ft with 10 foot doors, 2nd is 4800 sq ft with 14 foot doors, 3rd is 2400 sq ft.
Most of the warehouses are rented out with an income of $33,000 a year. Also, there is outside storage with an income of $18,000 a year. The warehouses should be renting out for $123,200 a year!!
There is a cottage which is 1200 sq ft being rented for $19,200 a year. The module home is 1200 sq ft and is rented for $16,800 a year. The apartment in the Big barn is rented for $12,000 a year and the apartment in the big warehouse is rented for $7800 a year.
There is a Big barn with 15 stalls, they have electric, fans, and water. 3 of the stalls are Large stalls
The small barn has 7 stalls, 2 of those are birthing stalls the other 3 are regular stalls with electric, fans and water. There is also a large recreational room equip with a bar and plenty of room for a lot of entertainment.
The house is fully upgraded. 5 beds, 41/2 bath luxury cabin home built with the finest high quality cedar wood. Has a gourmet kitchen overlooking the sparkling blue pool next to a beautiful pond. Don't miss out on an exquisit home with more than you could ever dream of having!!