Equine Estate in Michigan
18905 20 1/2 Mile Rd.
Marshall, MI 49068
- Price: 1,649,000 USD Property Area: 90.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Western Riding, Trail Riding, All Around, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 6.50
- Age: 9 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Timber Frame Home
90 acre Equine Estate, Spring Fed Pond, Pasture, Woods, Paddocks, Hunting & Fishing opportunities.
- Indoor Riding Arena Features:
- Mix of Rubber Pellets & Clay
- Heating Viewing Room
- Outdoor Arena- Clay Mix
- 4 Stalls (Potential for 8 more)
- Foaling Stall
- Wash Bay
- Tack Room
- Feed Room
- 5 Paddocks each 60x300 with No Freeze Self watering Stations
- Barn with additional Storage and Stall space
- Hay Acreage
-Potential for 8 Additional Stalls
Adjacent to the Barn/Indoor Riding Facilities the Covered Walk Way leads to the Lodge.
The Lodge Features:
- Knotty Pine Interior
- Half bath
- Spiral Stairs to the sleeping Loft.
- Attached Garage is easily adaptable to accommodate more stalls if desired.
- Potential uses are endless!
The Majestic Timber Frame Home lies at the end of a long tree lined drive. Impeccably designed with the best in Quality Amenities and Distinctive Features. You'll find INLAID COPPER CEILING, LIGHTED TRAY CEILINGS, HAND SCRAPPED WOOD FLOORING, CUSTOM HICKORY CABINETRY (made by local Amish Craftsmen), ANTLER CHANDELIERS, LEADED GLASS DOORS, 5 FIREPLACES. A well thought out floor plan brings in grand views from every room & is ideal for today's active family. Nearly 7000 sq. ft of living space includes 6 bedrooms (2 currently being used as office & den) & 6 1/2 baths. Main floor features HAND CARVED FRAZIER GRAND ENTRY DOOR, Foyer beset with imported ONYX FLOOR & Formal Dining Room. The GREAT ROOM features SOARING 26' WALL of EXPANSIVE WINDOWS, CHERRY HARDWOOD FLOORS, FIELDSTONE FIREPLACE & UNIQUE CEDAR LOG CHARACTER POST. The DREAM KITCHEN includes GRANITE COUNTERS, BUTLER PREP area, large WALK IN PANTRY, CENTER ISLAND & SNACK BAR, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, eating area. Exit the kitchen through the French Doors to the SCREENED IN PORCH w/FIELDSTONE FIREPLACE!
At the end of a long day retreat to the MASTER BEDROOM with 2 WALK IN CLOSETS & SLIDER DOORS to an amazing deck & view of the countryside. The spa like MASTER BATH has RIVER ROCK FLOOR, SUNKEN SOAKER TUB, DOUBLE ENTRANCE SHOWER featuring 2 GRANITE BOULDERS. In addition you'll also find the first floor has a GUEST SUITE accented with a FIELDSTONE ARCH, Slider Doors to the deck, oversized LAUNDRY ROOM, & WET BAR.
The Walkout Lower Level is finished & what a great living space! It features a FAMILY ROOM with FIELDSTONE FIREPLACE, GAME ROOM, FITNESS ROOM, FULL KITCHEN, SNACK BAR, GUEST SUITE with private patio, WINE CLOSET, OFFICE with rustic finishes. The OFFICE has a FULL BATH with UNIQUE WOOD PEDESTAL SINK/COUNTER, SUNKEN SOAKER TUB. From the Office access the covered patio & enjoy the scenery.
On the Second Floor of the home you'll find a fully appointed IN LAW APARTMENT. A KITCHEN, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, LIVING ROOM with entrance to a private SITTING BALCONY, large BEDROOM & FULL BATH.
This home is filled with many more surprises! Beautifully landscaped, this is a picturesque piece of paradise whether you're looking for Equine Amenities, Privacy, Hunting opportunities, Business Retreat or Nature Preserve you'll find it here.
For more details please go to www.MichiganTimberFrameCountryEstate.com or contact Kelley Blacken at (269) 806-4231