The 4Y Ranch - 1048 Arces
2350 N 4Y Ranch Rd
Dragoon, AZ 85609
- Price: 2,500,000 USD Property Area: 1048.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Trail Riding, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Guest House - 1347 sq.ft brick construction built in 1957, 2 bedroom, 2 baths, carport, covered porch, fenced yard, metal gat Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1980 House Area: 1,548 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Covered Patio, Screened Porch, Carport/workshop/storage, well house
Discover the Serenity of The 4Y Ranch this Spectacular 1048 deeded acres, 147 State Lease Land 365 BLM Land ranch is tucked away in Texas Canyon east of Benson off of I-10. You won't find a better horse property. This ranch has unsurpassed beauty with magnificent boulder formations throughout the ranch. Unmatched riding trails and roads, it is completely fenced and crossed fenced, has a hay barn, corrals, water storage tanks, 2 houses and much more. The main house is a 1548 sq.-ft passive solar ranch house built in 1980, frame stucco construction with a metal roof. Saltillo tile flooring in the kitchen, a wood burning stove next to an awesome stone wall, a screen in porch, plenty of windows framing in the dramatic views of the boulders and mountains.
The guest house is a remodeled /updated 1347 sq.-ft built in 1957. Has tile flooring, wood burning stove, plenty of kitchen cabinets and 2 beautiful bathrooms. This ranch has So much more to offer. It' time to Come and experience the magnetic attraction.