Cape Coral Florida Horse Property
12751 Palmetto Pines Dr.
Cape Coral, Florida 33909
- Price: 799,901 USD Property Area: 10.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Breeding Facility, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Pool, 9' deep pool for scuba diving practice plus an in-ground trampoli Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 11 House Area: 4,322 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: custom 2-story with loft
High and Dry 10.5 aces along Gator Slough *** all fenced and some cross fencing *** small pole barn for 2 horses *** multiple dog kennels *** great shed *** exciting tree fort by the water *** in-ground trampoline *** very large Roman pool that is over 9' deep - excellent for scuba diving practice *** custom design your dream barn and riding facilites according to your needs and vision *** beautifully designed home with over 4,000 square feet of interior living area *** soaring 2-story ceilings in living room, state of the art kitchen *** sumptuous baths and cool loft *** all located within a quiet, gated community of upscale estate homes on 10+ acres, each *** super low HOA *** community abuts Lee County's thousands of acres of Yucca Pens Park with hundreds of miles of trails *** close to restaurants and shopping *** under 45 minutes to beaches *** lots of marinas in area *** priced below recent appraisal for quick sale *** call for your private tour of this gem today