86 Acre Luxury Equestrian Estate and Working Ranch - Unrivaled Location in Ventura County Southern California
8200 Middle Ranch Rd.
Moorpark, California 93021
- Price: 7,800,000 USD Property Area: 86.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 2000 House Area: 5,580 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: European Contemporary
First time on market. One-of-a-kind Equestrian Estate with hawk-eye 360 degree mountain views. Income producing working ranch. Tall eucalyptus trees shade the approach to a gated 5580 sqft custom country European style mansion. Soaring ceilings and picture windows adorn an elegant open floorplan. Quality and style throughout. 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. (4 en-suite bedrooms and 5th bedroom currently being used as an office.) 4 car extra tall and deep garage. Perfect for your Gator. Resort-like solar heated pool and spa, expansive lawns. A separate drive leads to an 80-acre equestrian complex. Welded oilfield pipe fencing encloses a 140' X 280' arena, and cattle chutes. A 30' X 100'' covered breezeway barn contains 24 oversized stalls. Dressage arena, cross-country course, and 110' X 110' bullpen. Riders of all disciplines will want for nothing. 1640 sqft modular ranch house with 3 bedrooms + office, 2 baths, and a car port, is ideal for caretaker or trainer. Unrivaled in LA or Ventura County, this location is close to shopping, schools, and transportation (easy access to 101, 118, and 23 fwys). Exceptionally paparazzi proof, enjoys cooling ocean breezes. Immediately adjacent BLM land - ride out to miles of trails.