Multi Discipline Equestrian Center, Aiken, South Carolina, USA Polo, Dressage, Hunter Jumper, Track, Trails
4455 Wagener Road
Aiken, SC 29805
- Price: 899,000 USD Property Area: 42.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities, Land with existing horse facilities, no home, Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities, Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home, Home in a community with shared or club facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Water tower for excellent water supply and water pressur
- Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 25 House Area: 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Duplex Ranch Style Home - 3 Bedrooms and 2 Baths on each side. Use for home, office or caretakers quarters.
Horseman's dream - a multi-discipline, well-established Equestrian Center in the heart of horse country in Aiken, South Carolina. This thoroughly equipped facility, on 42+/- acres with three barns totaling 150 stalls, boasts many amenities including a covered arena, a full-size dressage arena, a standard 5/8 mile race track with watering for dusty days, a jumping arena, approximately 2.5 miles of beautiful riding trails, a polo field with underground watering system, a 6-horse panel-walker horse-exerciser by EquiGym, a round pen and an electric gate. The recently-added covered arena has excellent footage -- M10 and slice sand and it has middle and end mirrors. The outdoor dressage arena is full-size at 20 x 60 meters. The property also has a duplex house (3 BD/2BA on each side) which may be used for a residence, an office, a ranch-hand apartment or rental income. The 3 barns have a total of 150 stalls with tack rooms, feed rooms, directional fans, 17 grooms’ quarters, wash areas with hot/cold water, bathrooms, laundry and numerous paddocks. The equestrian center also has a water tower and more than ample parking for cars and trailers. For relaxing after events, there is a beautiful lounge with full kitchen – granite counters and stainless appliances, as well as men’s and women’s restrooms with showers. Hilltop location in the heart of Aiken County's best eventing and polo territory. Conveniently located adjacent to gated equestrian community. An extremely good value. Contact owner 1-845-709-9561. Nearby building lots and house for sale also.