Black Bluffs Equestrian Center
1605 S D Rd
Mitchell, Nebraska 69357
- Price: 1,500,000 USD Property Area: 110.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 22 House Area: 3,024 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Morton Attached indoor arena
BLACK BLUFFS EQUESTRIAN CENTER – Mitchell, Sioux County, Nebraska: The Black Bluffs Equestrian Center, located ten miles north of Mitchell, Nebraska, is a 110 deeded acre ranch that includes a home and 196’x81’ indoor arena. The arena features seven stalls, two of which are foaling stalls, along with a propane furnace, two power fans, loud speaker system, wash rack, heated tack room, breeding room, vet room and ½ bathroom. The home is attached to the front of the indoor arena and is 3,024 sq. ft. with three bedrooms and 2½ bathrooms. The main level has a viewing room to the arena with a wet bar and powder room. The property also features a pole barn/garage that is insulated, Morton pole barn/equipment storage building, eight horse runs with loafing shed, and a 200’x300’ outdoor roping arena. There are four outdoor runs off the arena and two turn-out paddocks. All the runs feature automatic waterers. The property is cross-fenced into three pastures. Thirty acres of the property are planted to alfalfa which is irrigated with water from the Pathfinder Irrigation District. There are also one well, two windmills, and a spring pond. This property would make a nice private horse ranch, an ideal vet facility, a training facility, riding lessons, or breeding operations.